The Altus NR3 combines easy-to-use, multi-frequency, quad-constellation RTK with an unrivalled communications toolset for a successful survey or GIS project every time. It incorporates leading GNSS and wireless technology into a sleek and compact design.
Based on a low-power, small footprint OEM GNSS receiver, the Altus NR3 offers robust RTK while consuming less energy, for longer operation time on battery power.
- Robust, light and portable GNSS receiver
- Quad-constellation, multi-frequency, all-in-view RTK positioning
- AIM+ anti-jamming and monitoring system
- Easy setup and one-touch logging
- All-in-one base and rover operation